Please take seriously the severity of this existential threat to everything free people hold dear. Do everything in your power to pass this report on to others and to find ways to communicate with and to influence people to stop empowering WHO to take over our...
19 Reasons Why The Democrats Will Lose in 2020
Will enough Americans (especially Democrats), be so savvy and smart as well as outraged at the despicable behaviour and unattainable promises of all the Democrat Candidates for the Presidency and their complete lack of achievements in this Congress⏤beyond their demented fixation on Impeachment, turn to the GOP, just as those in the UK, who always voted Labour and then turned Conservative?
We are appealing to Americans (especially Democrats) to abandon their party just as the UK Labourites abandoned theirs. If this happens in November 2020, it will be like a Tsunami⏤the shock of which will decimate the democratic party for years to come.
The Democrat Presidential Candidates, in lock step and with utter disrespect to the will of the majority of Americans, all agree to the following:
THE DEMOCRATIC DOOMSDAY LIST OF PROMISES
- Open borders for all
- Unlimited and un-vetted immigration (legal and illegal)
- Sanctuary cities for illegals (but no help for Veterans)
- Free Housing for Illegals while hundreds of thousands of Legal American citizens are homeless
- Free Medical Health, Education and Finance for Illegals from American tax payers who are struggling to keep their heads above- water even with Trump’s booming economy
- Undermining to the point of removing the 2nd Amendment regarding arming “We the People”
- Removing ICE from all borders
- Driving licences for illegals so that they can vote Democrat
- Eradicating tuition fees worth almost one trillion dollars
- No discrimination between genders no matter how depraved any can be
- Free abortions for all females and the murder of the newly born ones if the mother does not want it
- Taxing the rich and major corporation to oblivion
- Unsustainable minimum wages starting with $15.00 per hour thus forcing businesses to go robotic depriving millions of young Americans from even the minimum wage
- Reducing defence spending and the military
- Overturning as many of Trumps’ very successful Executive Orders as they can
- Re admitting the USA to the UN Climate Change protocol
- Eliminating all fossil fuels and going Green costing over 52 Trillion $$$
- The list, of insane and impossible to attain promises, financial and others, continues unabated and unabashed
- Democrats are so far left they are now in the Infra-Red Spectrum; literally off the wall and into the abyss
While the Democrats are intending to do all of the above, President Trump continues to stack up achievements:
- The best Unemployment figures in 50 years for Blacks, Hispanics and others
- The least number of Americans on Food Stamps
- The best economy since Ronald Reagan
- The most powerful nation on Earth to defend itself and its allies
- The wall is being built even though slowly
- The most efficient border patrols for decades
- Major concessions economically from Asia, the Americas and others
- Not a single case of Americans being on the ground in a new theatre of war
- The most positive outlook for Americans regarding the future
- Trump has made the USA the most productive oil and gas exporter and hence the least dependent on any country trying to dictate US foreign and or internal policies
The question that I ask myself and all Americans, based entirely on the two diametrically opposite lists of achievements or lack thereof are:
Are there enough intelligent and rational Americans who can literally read the ‘Writing on the Wall’ if the Democrats take over?
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.