The very concept of patriotism has come under attack by modern Jacobins who denigrate and attempt to erase our nation’s marvelous legacy bequeathed us by brave, idealistic, wise, and, yes, racially and ethnically diverse, heroes seemingly overnight. That great...
Can My Employer Mandate that I Get the Vaccine or Threaten Me With Termination?
Between PCR manipulation, the unique rules for what constitutes a vaccine breakthrough case, and the gross criminal negligence each state health department is exhibiting by intentionally failing to track and publish this important data (for example, almost each state health department can tell you how many people have been inoculated in a random zip code, but can’t tell you how many people who’ve been inoculated and still contracted COVID)…this is yet another complete data catastrophe.
Vaccine breakthrough is being intentionally mismanaged and underreported in another apparent act of willful misconduct. The only data that is even remotely accurate when it comes to assessing vaccine breakthroughs is published by Israel, Iceland, Gibraltar, and the UK in my professional opinion.
Is the Pfizer vaccine still in a clinical trial?
Yes. It is in a clinical trial until May 2, 2023, according to the National Institutes of Health.
Can the Pfizer vaccine be referred to as experimental even with FDA approval?
Yes. As long as clinical trials are ongoing the product is still considered to be in experimental phase 3 distribution.
Do treatment options for COVID infections exist?
Yes. Most state health departments throughout the country are offering monoclonal antibody therapy as treatments for COVID-19.
Florida – https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/
With treatment options available can my employer mandate that I get the vaccine or threaten me with termination?
No. Vaccine mandates are predicated upon two important factors. (1) Emergency Necessity which is disproven by the graphics below and (2) No Other Treatment Options Available which has been disproven by the Oregon Health Authority’s and Florida Health Department’s recent releases on Monoclonal Antibody Therapy.
What resources exist for employees who want to politely decline to use an experimental medical vaccine without risking the loss of their job?
Employees have the right to refuse by filing a personal belief exemption with their employer as detailed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Resources can be found at:
What questions can I demand my employer answer in order to satisfy the legal requirements for informed consent?
Please keep in mind that all the information I share is for educational purposes only. I can’t tell you what to do and will never tell you what to do as that is your right to decide. If you elect to get the experimental vaccine, I support you. If you elect to decline the experimental vaccine, I support you. Your health decisions are your individual right to make, supported by the American Medical Association’s Patient Bill of Rights, and none of my business or anyone else’s for that matter.
If my employer were threatening to terminate me if I didn’t take an experimental inoculation, I would work to collaborate with them, ask the questions below, extend and document the process, discuss liability and compensation if I were to be injured, and then complete a personal belief exemption as I alert them that any attempt to terminate me is an obvious act of discrimination that I will fight in a court of law.
15 Questions for Any Employer
- You are required to disclose any and all potential conflicts of interest including investments in the vaccine manufacturers and private contracts with the city, state, and federal government. Can you please provide the full list of financial conflicts of interest?
- Who is liable if I get injured or am unable to work?
- How long will it take me to receive injury compensation, so my family isn’t left out in the cold?
- Will this terminate my life insurance policy if I’m injured or killed by this experiment?
- Can you please provide the full breakdown of death and injury reports in the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)?
- If I’m injured, how do I report my injury to VAERS?
- What long-term data (36+ months) is available on how many people have developed autoimmunity or infertility after getting the shot?
- Which federal laws prevent me from suing vaccine manufacturers in civil court?
- What are all of the ingredients in the shot? Which of them are carcinogenic, mutagenic, or teratogenic?
- Will this protect me against all variants?
- What is antibody-dependent enhancement? Is that something that can happen to me if I get the shot?
- Can I still get COVID and transmit the infection even if I’m fully vaccinated?
- I’ve already recovered and the scientific literature shows that I have ‘long-term, robust and durable’ immunity against the SAR-CoV-2 virus. Why am I required to be vaccinated against something I already have immunity against?
- What is the potential gain of benefit vs risk of injury in my age demographic if I get the shot?
- There are many peer-reviewed scientific papers supporting the use of Monoclonal Antibodies, Ivermectin, Vitamin D, C, A, Zinc, and Hydroxychloroquine. What treatment options exist should I elect to use my civil right to refuse?
Powerful Interview into CDC Corruption, so good it got me banned from FB for a couple of days, clearly ‘they’ don’t want us talking about the corruption in connection with the $$$$, so that is exactly what we all should be investigating moving forward.
Experimental COVID Inoculation Safety Data
Data Source: Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)
Data Reported On: Aug 20, 2021 (Data Reported Thru: Aug 13, 2021)
Injured By A Vaccine? REPORT IT HERE.
- Total Deaths Reported – 13,068 (+277 from Previous Week)
- Deaths Within 0-2 Days of Injection – 4,698 (+66 From Previous Week)
- Deaths In Low-Risk Ages (0 to 39) – 320 (+18 From Previous Week)
- Deaths In High-Risk Ages (60 & Up) – 6,883 (+150 From Previous Week)
- Deaths Unknown Age – 4,946 (+75 From Previous Week)
- Deaths From Heart Attacks – 1,380 (Last Update 7.16)
- Stroke/TIA – 9,655 (+682 From Previous Week)
- Permanent Disability – 17,228 (+1,184 From Previous Week)
- Life-Threatening – 13,811 (+671 From Previous Week)
- Myocarditis or Thrombocytopenia – 7,599 (+674 From Previous Week)
- Spontaneous Miscarriages – 1,607 (+102 From Previous Week)
- Birth Defects – 351 (+27 From Previous Week)
- People Hospitalized Post Inoculation – 54,142 (+2,900 From Previous Week)
- Emergency Room Visits – 72,643 (+1,977 From Previous Week)
- Total Vaccine Breakthru Samples Tested – CDC Does Not Publish
- Vaccine Breakthru Sample PCR Cycle Threshold – <28
- Unvaccinated Sample PCR Cycle Threshold – <40
- Vaccine Breakthru Deaths – At Least 1,587 (+80 from Previous Week)
- Vaccine Breakthru Hospitalizations – At Least 7,608 (+507 from Previous Week)
- Vaccine Breakthru Cases – At Least 125,682 (Last Update 7.29)
- Heart Attacks – 5,882 (+292 From Previous Week)
- Heart Attacks 0 to 24 Age – 88 (Last Update 7.16)
- Heart Attacks 25 to 50 Age – 618 (Last Update 7.16)
- Heart Attacks 51 to 65 Age – 748 (Last Update 7.16)
- Heart Attacks 66 to 80 Age – 976 (Last Update 7.16)
- Heart Attacks 81+ Age – 499 (Last Update 7.16)
- Bell’s Palsy – 4,681 (+220 From Previous Week)
- Severe Allergic Reaction – 25,169 (+864 From Previous Week)
- Total Injuries Reported – 595,622 (+23,792 from Previous Week)
- Data Source – https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
- Data Source – https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
- Data Source – https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html
- Data Source – https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/breakthrough-covid-cases-at-least-125000-fully-vaccinated-americans-have-tested-positive/ar-AAMLpry
Tom Renz Whistleblower Lawsuit Asserting the Above Data Should Be Multiplied by a Factor of 5 for an Accurate Depiction of Safety Data
How Does the CDC Track Vaccine Breakthrough Cases?
Vaccine Failure (aka Breakthrough) is not being tracked by anywhere near the number of states (38) reported to be doing so in this false flag MSN article.
Instead, Johns Hopkins University is guesstimating the number of vaccine breakthrough cases for the majority of states as confirmed here in the methods from the Kaiser Family Foundation. Go all the way to the bottom to review methods.
When I looked over the top 17 most prominent State Health Departments, I found this…
Definition for What Defines a Vaccine Breakthrough Case
- Completed Full Series of Experimental Inoculations
- AND 14+ Days since the last inoculation
- AND PCR Cycle threshold <=28
- AND No positive PCR 45 days prior.
It’s important to note that COVID Infection-based cases still only require a PCR Ct <=40, which creates a significant number of false positives.
It’s also important to note that if any one of these 4 stipulations isn’t met, then the case, hospitalization, and/or death gets counted as unvaccinated.
States Publishing Vaccine Breakthrough Data
6 out of 17 – California, Illinois (Hospitalizations, Deaths Only), Indiana, Ohio (Hospitalizations, Deaths Only), Oregon, Wisconsin
States Not Publishing Any Vaccine Breakthrough Data Despite What MSN & JHU say
11 out of 17 – NY, NJ, TX, FL, PA, Michigan, Mass, Colorado, Arkansas, Arizona, Alaska
Dr. Henry Ealy has been exposing rampant acts of willful misconduct by elected and appointed officials daily since March 12, 2020. He is the lead author on 2 peer-reviewed manuscripts COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective, and COVID-19: Restoring Public Trust During A Global Health Crisis that detail the rampant acts of willful misconduct by investigating the CDC’s data manipulation of death certificates and case definitions as well as presenting evidence-based scientific research everyone should be aware of. He has additionally partnered with Stand For Health Freedom to produce two important grassroots campaigns calling for a Congressional Investigation and a Grand Jury Investigation into these alleged acts of willful misconduct. Join the millions taking action to preserve every family’s freedom.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.
Use the code ‘OUTLOUD’ and receive your 20% discount on your first order.