Please take seriously the severity of this existential threat to everything free people hold dear. Do everything in your power to pass this report on to others and to find ways to communicate with and to influence people to stop empowering WHO to take over our...
COVID Q & A with Dr. Henry Ealy #6
It’s letters like this one that remind us of the medical malpractice still taking place in our hospitals, and how important it is that we stay alert to the latest advances in the fight against COVID-19.
Thank you for everything that you’re doing to get the truth out. My husband recently died in the hospital. He was being treated for covid at home for 3 weeks until he couldn’t maintain his oxygen level. When the EMS picked him up, he told them that he didn’t want Remdesivir and didn’t want to be put on a ventilator. When he arrived at the ER, he again told them of his wishes. When I called the ER and spoke to his nurse, I asked if they were aware of his wishes, and he said yes. I recently read his medical records, and I saw that he was given Remdisivir. This is very frustrating because this is one of several red flags regarding his care. It’s a blatant violation of his rights as a patient, and it’s one of several. These so-called doctors need to be stopped and held accountable for their actions. I asked an attorney, and he said if I wanted to file for malpractice, I’d need to get a doctor to review his medical records and support/agree that there was malpractice involved. He said they’re hard to find and cost a lot of money. Is there a list of doctors and attorneys that I can contact to help me or guide me along the way? Or is this a long shot and just forget it?
Here at America Out Loud, we are receiving a tremendous number of questions and comments on a daily basis, and are doing our best to get the answers back into your hands. Dr. Henry Ealy joins Malcolm Out Loud on the Voice of a Nation to bring a series of these highly important Q & A’s to the airwaves. Dr. Henry Ealy is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and Founder of the Energetic Health Institute and author of over 200 published works. He is the lead author on a series of peer-reviewed research papers providing significant evidence that safe and effective treatments for COVID exist and are being withheld from the American public.
Here are examples of the kind of questions that we will address on the program today, and much more:
– I got fired from my job at The Historic New Orleans Collection, after working there for 24 years, for refusing to be PCR tested every day. I got a religious exemption from the vaccine. I recovered from the virus, so I have natural immunity. The PCR test is very inaccurate and could cause damage to the nasal cavity if done every day. This is vaccine discrimination. What legal recourse do I have?
– Thank you so much for Q&As. I’ve been taking Vitamin D and Zinc preventatively. My friend is concerned that vitamin D alone can cause calcium deficiency in women, and she said we should be taking vitamin K as well. I checked my Vitamin D bottle, and it is just D; it doesn’t include K. What do you recommend for women taking vitamin D? Should I go out and buy vitamin K as well?
– My daughter is a healthy 19-year-old college student. She wants to go on a mission trip to France this summer which will require her to get the covid vaccine–two shots. I am strongly urging her to forego the trip to Europe. What would you tell her? Is it worth the risk to get the jab, or should she decline it and thus forgo the trip to Europe?
– My 15-year-old daughter (not vaxed) had delta August of 21. She lost her sense of taste and smell, and although it has returned, she still can’t eat many things like meat, most spices, or even most fruit and vegetables. I’m am, of course, worried about her nutrition, and she has become tired all the time and depressed. Is there something that can be done?
– I am a healthy 58-year-old. I had the Delta variant of Covid in late August of 2021. It took me about 3 weeks to completely recover. About a month and a half after recovering, I began losing my hair. I believe half of my hair has fallen out. I read on the internet this happens to people post-Covid infection. I currently take many supplements and am not sure if that is helping. Why did this happen, and what can I do to get my hair to regrow?
The Voice of a Nation can be heard weekdays at 6 PM ET, with an encore at 10 PM ET. Listen on iHeart Radio, our world-class media player, or our free apps on Apple, Android, or Alexa. You can email your questions to Talk@AmericaOutLoud.com.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.