We know about Christmas preparation. We know about the decorations, the food, the parties, and the gifts. Preparing for Christmas is not the same as preparing for the coming of Jesus. How are you preparing for the coming of Jesus? He’s coming . . . Get ready! More...
COVID Q & A with Dr. Henry Ealy
Pitting family member against family member like this listener comment: They are turning our children against us… Help! I am reaching out to you because I am desperate. I have been following your podcasts for a long time now, and it is really inspiring. My husband and I live in Spain. We are Spanish and Greek. Our son, who won an athletic scholarship- is graduating from Berkeley this December, after four years of hard work. We bought the tickets; we were checking accommodation, the whole family was going to be there with him on such an important date. The USA government has just made it mandatory for every visitor to be vaccinated. After many hours of reading, listening, and pondering, I don’t want to be forced to be vaccinated. Is there any way around it? Any exemptions? Whose door must I knock? Who do I have to beg? I am willing to take as many tests as needed to prove I am no threat to anybody. My son is very upset and thinks we do not love him enough because he believes the vaccine is not that harmless. They are turning our children against us. I am so very sad.
Here at America Out Loud, we are receiving a tremendous number of questions and comments on a daily basis, and are doing our best to get the answers back into your hands. Dr. Henry Ealy joins Malcolm Out Loud on the Voice of a Nation to bring a series of these highly important Q & A’s to the airwaves. Dr. Henry Ealy is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and Founder of the Energetic Health Institute and author of over 200 published works. He is the lead author on a series of peer-reviewed research papers providing significant evidence that safe and effective treatments for COVID exist and are being withheld from the American public.
Here are examples of the kind of questions that we will address on the program today, and much more:
– I’m emailing about my mother, who is in her early 80s with COPD (well managed without oxygen) and very well managed epilepsy characterized by absence seizures. In the UK, she had a Pfizer jab in December 2020 and then the second in March. She has now been called for a booster. I don’t know which way to jump on this; Which option carries the lesser risk – to stop at two jabs (fearing her general immune system may be badly affected and now even covid specific antibodies may now be low), or to go for jab 3 – with the unknown side effects and vaccine damage risk?
– I recently heard Dr. Ealy on a podcast. He spoke about a nurse who presented a list of 15 questions to her human resources department and was then granted a religious exemption. The hospital where I work did honor a religious exemption for me, good for one year. Was wondering if this questionnaire is something I should employ when my year is up? Did not realize religious exemptions could only last one year.
– What is the website to legal team and forms to get religious exemptions for the Covid vaccine?
– I am looking for help to guide us with what we can do if anything about Maine’s new vaccination law ld798. We do not want to give in and move away from our home so our kids can be enrolled in school.
– My employer is mandating vaccination by November 1 or termination by November 2. They denied my religious exemption. I don’t believe Pfizer, Moderna, and j&j. I am deeply concerned about safety vs. Therapeutics. What happened to my right to provide for my family?
The Voice of a Nation can be heard weekdays at 6 PM ET, with an encore at 10 PM ET. Listen on iHeart Radio, our world-class media player, or our free apps on Apple, Android, or Alexa. You can email your questions to Talk@AmericaOutLoud.com.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.
Use the code ‘OUTLOUD’ and receive your 20% discount on your first order.