The utility companies have thus far had little to say about the alarming cost projections to operate electric vehicles (EVs) or the increased rates that they will be required to charge their customers. It is not just the total amount of electricity required⏤but the...
COVID Q & A with Dr. Peter McCullough #11
This letter from a listener stood out amongst many, so much that I thought you might wish to read an excerpt:
I believe at the end of 2020 when the vaccines became available to the public, America and the world wanted everything to return to normal. People were willing to roll up their sleeves and take an experimental jab. As a whole, they didn’t care what type of risk was involved. They trusted the CDC, FDA, vaccine manufactures, politicians, and the media when they said, “vaccines are safe and effective.” Ten months later, these words are proving to be false. There has never been a new vaccine administered to the general public with so many adverse reactions and deaths. In the beginning, people were offered donuts, hamburgers, and free marijuana (a program called “Joints for Jabs). Later, they provided lottery tickets, millions of dollars, and free college. All of this quickly changed into, “if you don’t take the jab; you will lose your job, right to access certain places of business, freedom to travel or your ability to attend school. If this mRNA vaccine were so great, coercion wouldn’t be necessary. Ten months later, we now know that the vaccine does not stop transmission or prevent you from contracting covid-19. Can someone explain to me why both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated can both develop and transmit this virus, but only the unvaccinated are at risk of losing their jobs and freedoms?… (To be continued on today’s podcast with Dr. McCullough.)
Here at America Out Loud, we are receiving a tremendous number of questions and comments on a daily basis, and are doing our best to get the answers back into your hands. Dr. Peter McCollough will be joining Malcolm Out Loud in the weeks ahead on the Voice of a Nation to bring a series of these highly important Q & A’s to the airwaves.
Here are a few examples of the kind of questions that we will address on the program today, and much more:
– As a retired physician, I have no words to express my appreciation to Dr. Peter McCullough for his intellect, integrity, and heroism in the Covid wars. I have a question regarding the T-detect test. Can it distinguish prior mild SARS-CoV2 infection in early February 2020 from subsequent Moderna vaccination, second dose 2/14/21? Does the T-detect test establish natural infection regardless of vaccine status?
– I’ve read recently that British research claims vaccinated individuals’ natural immunity is suppressed by the vaccine to the point where they cannot mount long-lasting natural immunity. Am I reading that correctly? Does this apply to the delta variant, which the vaccine no longer recognizes or is ineffective against?
– I believe in a video you gave support of the new Merck pill that is a $700 treatment for Covid. I have to do more research on it; however, I read it causes cancer. I am not sure if this is true. I am wondering if you can look into this?
– As I understood a recent presentation by Dr. Sherry Tenpenny, she indicated that studies have indicated that getting Monoclonal Antibodies injections could cause autoimmune diseases, Celiac, Hashimotos, etc. I know you and others have promoted getting Monoclonal Antibodies as part of early treatment. Do you still hold to that position?
– Novavax vaccine appears to be submitting its evidence soon and requesting EUA from the FDA by the end of 2021 here in the US. Does Dr. McCullough have any insight into the clinical trials/ safety and efficacy shown regarding Novavax?
– Is the povidone-iodine rinse and nasal swab safe for young children? In Episode 7, you mentioned that outcomes for kids are good if they receive early treatment. What exactly is that early treatment? Also–what are the dangers of the povidone-iodine gargle? Is it possible that it will negatively affect the thyroid?
The Voice of a Nation can be heard weekdays at 6 PM ET, with an encore at 10 PM ET. Listen on iHeart Radio, our world-class media player, or our free apps on Apple, Android, or Alexa. You can email your questions to Talk@AmericaOutLoud.com.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.
Use the code ‘OUTLOUD’ and receive your 20% discount on your first order.