Please take seriously the severity of this existential threat to everything free people hold dear. Do everything in your power to pass this report on to others and to find ways to communicate with and to influence people to stop empowering WHO to take over our...
COVID Q & A with Dr. Peter McCullough, #7
This heartfelt message is an important place to start:
I am an Australian citizen living under the never-ending lockdown in Melbourne, Victoria. I am a 41-year-old woman who is a teacher, mother, wife, and human. Humanity has lost its way. I feel, and I see this in the vaccine mandate that has been placed on occupations in Melbourne and around the world. I will effectively lose my job if I don’t get vaccinated. Anti-vaxer- no! Extremely hesitant- yes!
I had booked to have my first dose of Pfizer this past Tuesday and couldn’t do it as I had a mild panic attack. I have rescheduled for Monday 25th October as my employer called me to ask as my vaccination status is ‘unvaccinated.’ My sense of feeling coerces is palpable. I have booked for Pfizer as my doctor recommended this for me over the AstraZeneca.
I want the Novavax, but this is not available yet. There is a history of heart disease in my family (my dad and his brothers) and diabetes and hypertension (mother). I have androgenetic alopecia, and my doctor recommended I get the Pfizer as the Astra may impact my alopecia (I still don’t understand how that works). I feel like I know too much about the negative consequences of the vaccine, and yet I am still edging towards getting it. The brainwashing, however, is so effective that there is a part of my brain that is saying don’t listen to those people listen to the Australian government and health officers, and it will make the decision easier. This is an existential crisis for many and a moral dilemma for others on a dimension that I personally have never seen or experienced before. The questions are:
– Will I die if I get COVID?
– Do they really want to kill us and our children slowly?
– Will I die if I get the vaccine?
– Will I have an adverse reaction to the vaccine?
– Will I leave my daughter without a mother?
– What will happen to me in the future if I take the vaccine?
– Are the hands of the world tied here?
– Is there any point in fighting this?
– Is Pfizer or AstraZeneca the best one for me- I still don’t know?
– Do you have any recommendations? Thoughts?
Here at America Out Loud, we are receiving a tremendous number of questions and comments on a daily basis, and are doing our best to get the answers back into your hands. Dr. Peter McCollough will be joining Malcolm Out Loud in the weeks ahead on the Voice of a Nation to bring a series of these highly important Q & A’s to the airwaves.
Here are a few examples of the kind of questions that we will address on the program today, and much more:
– How could the Delta variant be more contagious than the original Sars Covid, since variant comes from it? Could it have been manipulated to be more contagious?
– I am a physician in a blue state and am in primary care trying to save patients with early treatment protocols. I heard Dr, McCullough say in his address to AAPS that we should not “die on the hill” for ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. Is there a good protocol for early treatment that does not include these or monoclonal antibodies?
– Patient gets the Covid vaccine in January. Patient gets a positive Covid test in august. Moderate symptoms and recovered. Does this patient now have robust and long-lasting natural immunity from the infection in august? Similar to a person with natural immunity post-infection without the vaccine? If so, are all these people getting Covid after the vaccine contributing to herd immunity? Can they get reinfected?
The Voice of a Nation can be heard weekdays at 6 PM ET, with an encore at 10 PM ET. Listen on iHeart Radio, our world-class media player, or our free apps on Apple, Android, or Alexa. You can email your questions to Talk@AmericaOutLoud.com.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.