Christian persecution is common worldwide. In America, Christianity has enjoyed a relatively safe haven until recently. Under the new guidance of the anonymous Puppet Dictatorship, you might expect Christians soon to become an endangered species. According to the...
COVID Shots: “They Knew the Outcome Was Harm”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
Explosive information from senior pharmaceutical scientists and R&D researchers exposes the enormity of damages from the experimental COVID shots based on flawed manufacturing practices, variances in quality oversight far exceeding FDA standards, known toxicity of ingredients, and cover-up of data about adverse events in clinical trials.
This is a show you can’t afford to miss as we hear from toxicology experts and pharmaceutical scientists with more than 70 years combined experience focused on safety assessments, proper design of pharmaceutical clinical trials, regulatory compliance, and effectiveness standards. One of our whistleblowers today has spent the last 8 years on independent research and investigation of the regulatory oversight breakdown as our own taxpayer-funded agencies have failed abysmally in their oversight functions, and she has been a voice exposing fraud and corruption associated with the Covid countermeasures.
Dr. Vliet, Dr. Michael Yeadon, Toxicologist Dr. Janci Lindsay, with Alexandra Latypova, a pharmaceutical R&D and regulatory compliance specialist.
Dr. Lindsay provides this analysis related to the experimental gene therapy COVID shots:
1. Persons who receive the shots whether Adenoviral vector or mRNA are genetically modified at least in the short-term by the act of inoculation of the foreign genetic sequence which causes them to produce a foreign protein which they would otherwise not make.
2. Persons who receive the mRNA genetic vaccines may also be altered genetically long- term if the modified mRNA sequence integrates into the genome after being reverse transcribed into DNA.
3. Requiring boosters with the gene therapy vaccines as a condition of employment requires that employees remain chronically genetically modified as a condition of employment which is prohibited by the Act.
4. Employers requiring the inoculations are essentially requiring their employees to undergo temporary and/or permanent genetic modification in order to maintain or garner employment and/or employment benefits. This is a clear violation of the GINA Act.
5. Requiring the Covid-vaccinated (genetically modified) or unmodified (unvaccinated) employee to mark themselves apart from each other, as in those in healthcare workers and employees required to wear badges and face masks in a differential manner which identifies them apart from each other, is prohibited by the ACT as it forces the public disclosure of private genetic information.
6. Protections against GINA Act prosecution due to Exceptions to the rule to promote health or wellness as outlined in 1635.8B do not apply as the condition is not voluntary without coercion (your employment is contingent upon taking the gene therapy), does not prevent the contraction nor the transmission of COVID-19 and is often offered with an inducement of financial penalty or reward—all prohibited by the ACT.
For more information on the COVID shots, reporting a COVID-vaccine injury, and treatment options for adverse complications of the COVID shots, go to www.TruthForHealth.org.
Whistleblower Report with the Truth For Health Team on America Out Loud Talk Radio can be heard weekdays at Noon ET. Listen on iHeart Radio, our world-class media player, or our free apps on Apple, Android, or Alexa. Listen to other episodes of the Whistleblower Report, available on podcast.
America Out Loud is the premier news network with a diverse array of talk shows that inform and inspire. A daily resource for smart people.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.