More on the so-called FDA approval on August 23, 2021, for Pfizer’s Covid jab for those over age 16, where it was declared “safe and effective” – without, as the Truth About Cancer reports on August 24, 2021, on their website …even allowing public discussion or...
DOJ Declares War on Concerned Parents
On September 29, 2021, the National School Boards Association (NSBA) wrote a seven-page letter to President Biden asking for the President’s immediate assistance to combat what the NSBA describes as acts of violence and relentless threats by parents attending school board meetings.
The NSBA claims parents have conducted repeated acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials. The NSBA claims these heinous actions could be the equivalent of a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes, and these acts are escalating.
NSBA specifically solicits the expertise and resources of the:
- The U.S. Department of Justice,
- The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security,
- The U.S. Secret Service, and its National Threat Assessment Center regarding the level of risk to public school children, educators, board members, and facilities/campuses.
- We also request the assistance of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service to intervene against threatening letters and cyberbullying attacks that have been transmitted to students, school board members, district administrators, and other educators.
“Additionally, NSBA requests that such review examine appropriate enforceable actions against these crimes and acts of violence under:
- The Gun-Free School Zones Act,
- The PATRIOT Act regarding domestic terrorism,
- The Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act,
- The Violent Interference with Federally Protected Rights Statute, The Conspiracy Against Rights Statute, and
- An Executive Order to enforce all applicable federal laws for the protection of students and public school district personnel, and any related measure.”
“As the threats grow and news of extremist hate organizations showing up at school board meetings is being reported, this is a critical time for a proactive approach to deal with this difficult issue.”
“As such, NSBA requests a joint expedited review by the:
- The U.S. Departments of Justice,
- The U.S. Department of Education, and
- The Homeland Security, along with the appropriate training, coordination, investigations, and enforcement mechanisms from the
- The FBI, including any technical assistance necessary from, and state and local coordination with, its National Security Branch and Counterterrorism Division,
- As well as any other federal agency with relevant jurisdictional authority and oversight.”
First, the NSBA letter of specific requests for various federal departments to participate is entirely out of bounds and not the call of a non-governmental organization such as the NSBA.
Second, the NSBA provides no credible evidence that local law enforcement either hasn’t responded to these alleged threats and violence or has refused to act in an appropriate manner bringing into question why the FBI and multiple other federal law enforcement is needed.
Third, these alleged problems appear to be local and isolated and in no manner appear organized and orchestrated by anything even approaching domestic terrorist groups.
Within days of the NSBA’s letter, Attorney General Merrick Garland issued an unprecedented and highly questionable directive to all federal law enforcement departments under the Department of Justice. In a memo issued on October 4, 2021, the Attorney General directed the Federal Bureau of Investigation, all Assistant Attorneys Generals, and all United States Attorneys Generals to convene meetings with local law enforcement and the NSBA to begin a federal investigation and monitoring system.
This response signals nothing short of a declaration of war on angry but peaceful parents who routinely petition their local Public School Boards.
Tune in to find out what’s going on with one of the most outlandish and brazen acts of tyranny yet by the Biden administration.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.
Use the code ‘OUTLOUD’ and receive your 20% discount on your first order.