What will we have learned; how long will we remember, and how far back from neo-Marxist extremism will the political pendulum swing before we lose the current American generations so fortunately inherited? Conditions must sometimes get very bad before we wake up to...
Governments’ CCP Virus Disaster
The severe lockdowns, curfews, mask mandates, social distancing, quarantines, and school closings have created far more misery and health problems than the virus ever could have created. Arizona-based physician Dr. Jane Orient joins Dr. Jay Lehr and Tom Harris to discuss the fatally incompetent ways governments worldwide have handled the Communist Party of China (CCP) virus pandemic.
Dr. Jane Orient is the executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons and the President of Doctors for Disaster Preparedness. She was the recipient of the latter organization’s Edward Teller Award, and many other awards and honors from various organizations. Dr. Orient is the author of many books, OpEd pieces, and scientific papers and, on December 8, 2020, testified before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on treatment for COVID-19.
Join Dr. Jay Lehr, Tom Harris, and guest Dr. Jane Orient in this week’s episode of The Other Side of the Story to learn how politicians crippled their countries’ economies and ruined their citizens’ health and financial wellbeing through irresponsible policies, devoid of sound science.
References relevant to this show:
- Watch the December 8th testimony of Dr. Orient before the Senate committee on treatment for COVID-19.
- “The CCP VIRUS Ploy Explained,” by Dr. Jay Lehr and Tom Harris, May 18, 2021, America Out Loud.
- “COVID-19: Rethinking the Lockdown Groupthink,” by Dr. Ari Joffe, a specialist in pediatric infectious diseases at the Stollery Children’s Hospital in Edmonton and a Clinical Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Alberta. He concluded, “lockdowns are far more harmful to public health than COVID-19 can be.”
- “Covid Lockdown Cost/Benefits: A Critical Assessment of the Literature,” by Professor Douglas W. Allen of the Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University. Dr. Allen concluded: “… it is possible that lockdown will go down as one of the greatest peacetime policy failures in Canada’s history.”
- Listen to Exploratory Journeys podcast, “Everything you wanted to know about ‘woke’ but were afraid to ask,” and part two, “More – everything you wanted to know about ‘woke’ but were afraid to ask.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.