Please take seriously the severity of this existential threat to everything free people hold dear. Do everything in your power to pass this report on to others and to find ways to communicate with and to influence people to stop empowering WHO to take over our...
How The CDC and FDA Brought Forward COVID-19 Vaccines That Encode Proteins Coded by “Hidden Genes”
If you asked me seven years ago whether the CDC and the FDA ⏤ agencies charged with safeguarding public health & safety ⏤ would lose the trust of the majority of the public by 2022, I would have told you that was optimistic. Seven years ago, nearly everyone held Pharma in contempt for raising drug prices to arbitrarily high levels for US patients and failing to bring forward truly effective options for medical care, preferring options that treat symptoms but that carefully avoid addressing root causes of chronic illnesses. Ask the same public at that time about whether they trust Pharma ⏤ the same companies ⏤ with vaccine safety; they would nearly always and paradoxically adopt the position “they wouldn’t do that.”
The past two years have led to a disastrous plummet in the public’s trust in “public health.” According to Dr. Vinay Prasad, the causes include:
- Flip-flopping on masks within six weeks, and Fauci admitted to lying for evidently no reason (medical professionals do not use cloth masks);
- Masking two-year-olds, evicting families from airplanes over a two-year-old not handling masking;
- Hypocrisy caught in photos on videos on the importance of masking;
- Blood clots due to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine were downplayed at first and then merely demoted;
- Booster mandates objected to by Gruber & Kraus, who resigned over the fact that booster mandates were needed in site of the science showing no long-term benefits;
- Terrible studies on masks and on health outcomes in kids with COVID-19 compared to vaccination;
- Financial conflicts of interests throughout public health implicate epidemiologists doing studies to support specific policies. The US Surgeon General Vivek Murthy’s history of receiving $400,000 from Carnival Cruise before his appointment.
To these recently pointed to by Dr. Vinay Prasad, I will add:
- Allowing incorrect and inaccurate calculations of mRNA vaccine efficacy;
- Implementation of a woefully flawed application of RT-PCR for COVID-19 testing, while reporting zero false positives;
- Implementing unrealistic and futile control policies, i.e., outdoor events and outdoor dining;
- Denying instead of addressing the PCR false positive problem;
- Unwarranted claims on the tissue fates of the spike protein;
- Silence on the findings of insertion of mRNA spike-encoded reverse-transcribed DNA in human cells;
- Locking down the US and the resulting data showing lockdowns had no effect on the virus;
- Promotion of studies that claim to show that vaccine-induced immunity is superior to natural immunity;
- Reliance on non-peer-review “preprints;.”
- Reliance on flawed and fraudulent studies allegedly showing no efficacy of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine;
- Reliance on late-COVID-19 studies of treatment options that are not highly profitable;
- Denial of the science on early treatment with options that are not highly profitable;
- Implementation of the remdesivir treatment protocol based on an interim analysis published as a press release;
- The implementation of perverse incentives for COVID-19 cases and COVID-19 deaths after starving hospitals of cash via the 3-month lockdown;
- Whistleblowers that stepped forward (to Del Bigtree and the Highwire team) reporting willful miscoding of deceased patients with COVID-19;
- Interference with public discourse via pressure on social media outlets to allow only discussions that match the official narrative;
- Acting as though the deaths and adverse events reported to VAERS and other systems are not caused by the vaccines.
As if those are not reason enough…
Now we have yet another reason not to trust public health. The public health agenda caused billions of people around the planet to be injected with the spike-protein encoding RNAs without first determining whether other parts of the RNA might be read as other proteins.
I first reported that the complementary sequence to the Pfizer full-length mRNA sequence encodes a complete and uninterrupted open reading frame ⏤ the full length of the sequence.
Now, a peer-reviewed paper from The University of Cambridge has asked, “Are There Hidden Genes in DNA/RNA Vaccines?”
The authors reported:
“Eleven small overlapping ORFs (27-87 residues long) were discovered using NCBI ORFfinder on the wild-type spike protein sequence, and eight small ORFs (26-52 residues long) were found to overlap the Pfizer BNT162b2 vaccine mRNA sequence. Notably, the Moderna mRNA-1273 vaccine mRNA sequence displayed no overlapping sequences on the positive sense strand – only on the negative-sense strand.”
They presume there is no issue with the ORFs on the negative-sense strand, apparently unaware of the studies that show the mRNA is, in fact, incorporated into the tissue of fast-dividing cells.
Proteins not found in the human genome expressed by human cells lead to cytotoxic t-cells attacking them and initiating cell death. Therefore, cellular damage and organ damage will occur due to these unintended, preventable proteins translated by the protein-producing machinery of our cells.
Read the paper’s conclusions. Clearly, these steps should have been done before unleashing this biologic on the human population:
Although the wild-type SARS-CoV-2 spike protein nucleotide sequence has been found to code for translated overlapping genes, ORF detection predictions on the sequences of two mRNA vaccines reveal that codon optimization has the potential to disrupt non-specific translation. Additional overlapping ORFs can arise during codon optimization; thus, the final sequences should nevertheless be scrutinized for their protein-coding potential. In the case of DNA vaccines and viral vectors, the negative-sense strand should also be checked for its protein-coding potential. Additionally, as variants of concern become known, and vaccines are altered to include them, the spontaneous generation of ORFs should be re-assessed. Many precautionary steps have been taken to ensure the safety and efficacy of the mRNA vaccines, including nucleoside modification to reduce inflammatory responses and 5’-capping and polyadenylation tail length optimization to increase mRNA stability and translation… Thus, the inclusion of additional steps to ensure that vaccine sequences code solely for the intended protein may also lead to better health and safety outcomes. Measures to check for other adverse effects on host cells, such as those resulting from potential interactions of vaccine nucleotide sequences with host RNAs or proteins, or the host-microbiome may be increase efficacy and safety as well... More in-depth investigation of these delivery methods may reveal aspects that should be further refined to safeguard against unintended side effects.
It is utterly unacceptable that Moderna and Pfizer did not catch this. It is similarly unacceptable that FDA and CDC organizations such as VRBPAC and ACIP did not catch this.
There is no plan to update the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines to disrupt these open reading frames – or to remove the unsafe epitopes that can lead to autoimmunity against proteins, including many of those in our immune systems.
It’s time we take the bad news that the public knows, and understands how the rush to vaccines was not even close to “science,” but instead was mayhem.
Consider giving a gift subscription of Popular Rationalism to public health personnel in your state. Perhaps your state epidemiologist. Or someone who sits on your State or County Board of Public Health. They will receive these articles directly in their inbox. And you can email them and tell them that you’re giving them the gift of advanced warning that the public will not rest until those who have made a debacle of science and disturbed the peace in our society via lies and fraud are held directly, and personally, accountable.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.