America’s 246th anniversary of our Declaration, let’s take a moment to celebrate some recent VICTORIES that affirm our Declaration’s noble cause; Defense of LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT of Happiness. Self Defense SCOTUS found that New York’s concealed-carry...
Natural Immunity: Science for the Intellectually Honest
Those of you from, or who have visited, British Columbia, Canada, my old home province, will notice that I have lifted the “sales pitch” the province used to lure in tourists. Of course, with what Prime Minister Trudeau has decreed for the whole country, no one may now board any public transportation, be it ship, airplane, or train, unless they have taken the “clot shot.” There is little reason to advertise the beauties of the country, as no one wants to visit Trudeau and his version of North Korea.
Super, Natural Immunity
Natural immunity, as it relates to Covid, is indeed super, and it certainly is natural! Fauci’s own National Institutes of Health let slip a study a while back that found people who had been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus had immunity at least eight months after their infection. The evidence for the superiority of natural immunity has only become stronger since then. This, as opposed to the Covid vaccine, which isn’t so super, and sure ain’t natural.
Provided below are additional sources on natural immunity you can utilize to both learn, and to pass on to others – for it is in communicating with others that we will either win or else lose this battle for the soul and the freedom of the world. We are in no less of a fight against distorted science, in thrall to fasco-Marxism, as we were in the darkest black days in the bright blue skies over London, September 1940, during the Battle of Britain. The fate of the free West hung in the balance, with Churchill intoning in his “finest hour” speech the same challenge we have again: …But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us, therefore, brace ourselves to our duties,
I wish I had not lived to see this day, but we are my friends, back at the exact same challenge.
And since this battle is about science or the usurpation thereof, the goal of this article is… while perhaps a bit pedantic – to provide a series of peer-reviewed articles from recognized medical journals that you, gentle reader, can use to then communicate on to others, and do so authoritatively. In other words, what you think, and then communicate about the Covid shot vis-à-vis natural immunity will be based on published, peer-reviewed research, from recognized sources, and not just your opinion. Information, communicated intelligently and firmly, is the stake in the heart of technocratic Dracula stalking the world.
Make no mistake: if you and I can get this accurate, verifiable information out to others, we will win this battle, for it is, as Jeffrey Prather, of the Prather Reports, says, the Deep State does not hold the human terrain, and they know it.
Below you will find facts that you can use, in contrast to, for example, the “fake facts” they are pushing on us, such as the Rolling Stone “news” story about people lining up for treatment for ivermectin horse paste overdose and gunshot wounds (see the “gunshot” victims in the picture… hands in pockets, reading a book… and wearing winter parkas in Tulsa, OK. in August – how stupid do they think us hoi polloi actually are in flyover country?)
Science for the Intellectually Honest
So, here’s natural immunity science for you. Take it. Use it. Pass it on to others.
A good starting point is former World Health Organization and Health and Human Services adviser Dr. Paul Alexander, who has compiled a list of 135 studies that indicate natural immunity is superior to vaccine-produced immunity. Dr. Peter McCullough – the most published cardiologist in history in his field and former vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center, said here that while the vaccine is coded against only a single protein, natural immunity provides antibodies against all the multiple virus proteins and has probably 100 to 1,000 times stronger T cell, or long-term, immunity. Importantly, immunity from SARS-CoV-1 – which you and I knew as SARS in 2003, and which is about 90% the same as SARS-CoV-2, which we call Covid, has been found to be durable after 17 years. If you had SARS in 2003, you are still immune even though it is not identical to Covid. Has CNN or MSNBC told you that? Re. this long-lasting, broad immunity, McCullough added, I anticipate the same thing with this. It’s one and done… There have been no bona fide cases of reinfection documented by accurate testing.
McCullough noting that natural immunity is infinitely better than vaccine immunity is borne out by a myriad of studies, time and time again. Natural immunity is superior to vaccine-induced immunity because viruses contain five different proteins. The COVID shot induces antibodies against just a single one of the spike proteins and provides no T cell immunity. When you’re infected with the whole virus, you develop antibodies against all parts of the virus, plus memory T cells. This also means natural immunity offers better protection against variants, as it recognizes several parts of the virus. If there are significant alternations to the spike protein, as with the Delta variant, vaccine-induced immunity can be evaded, which is exactly what we are seeing, which Covid doctors such as Kovi Haviv telling us in 85% vaccinated Israel, 85 – 90% of the patients he is seeing had the shots. Not so with natural immunity, as the other proteins are still recognized and attacked.
And here we begin with the actionable details you can use: Israel’s Channel 13 News reported:
According to Dr. Haviv, the vaccinated account for 85-90% of all new hospitalizations and 95% of “severe” cases at the Herzog Medical Center in Jerusalem. …According to their health officials, the majority of Israelis have been fully vaccinated, including 85% of those who are eligible. Out of the estimated 9.3 million citizens, 5.8 million have received at least one shot and 5.4 million are fully vaccinated.
Other stories on Israel tell you the exact same: “Leading Israeli Health Official: Vaccinated Account for 95% of Severe and 85-90% of New Covid Hospitalizations, or one by Dov Lieber in the Wall Street Journal, “Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults” June 25, 2021, or “Israel, Widely Vaccinated, Suffers Another Covid-19 Surge,” August 12, 2021, who told us that Despite most of them taking the jab, the country had seen a quick spike in cases that has resulted in more daily positive test results than they had on the same day last year. On Thursday, they had 3,843 new cases.”
More on Natural Immunity
Leaning on some seminal work by the Mercola.com team, here is science you can use on natural immunity, and use with confidence.
- Science Immunology October 2021, published the article Persistence and decay of human antibody responses to the receptor-binding domain of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in COVID-19 patients found that RBD-targeted antibodies are excellent markers of previous and recent infection, that differential isotype measurements can help distinguish between recent and older infections, and that IgG response persist over the first few months after infection and are highly correlated with neutralizing antibodies. Need a refresher on RBD antibodies? No problem! Dr. Osman Shabir tells us that A receptor-binding domain (RBD) is a key part of a virus located on its ‘spike’ domain that allows it to dock to body receptors to gain entry into cells and lead to infection.
- The British Medical Journal in January 2021 stated 11, 000 health care workers had proved evidence of infection during the first wave of the pandemic in the U.K. between March and April 2020. None had symptomatic reinfection in the second wave of the virus between October and November 2020. That’s “none” as in “zero” – a number you will keep seeing popping up during this article
- Science told us Science February 2021 Substantial immune memory is generated after COVID-19, involving all four major types of immune memory [antibodies, memory B cells, memory CD8+ T cells, and memory CD4+ T cells]. About 95% of subjects retained immune memory at ~6 months after infection. Circulating antibody titers were not predictive of T cell memory. Thus, simple serological tests for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies do not reflect the richness and durability of immune memory to SARS-CoV-2. As a matter of fact, a 2,800-person study found no symptomatic reinfections over a ~118-day window, and a 1,246-person study observed no symptomatic reinfections over six months. That’s “no” as in n-o, also known to normal English speakers outside of Fauci-land as “zero.”
- Another April 2021 study, on MedRxiv, Protection of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection is similar to that of BNT162b2 vaccine protection: A three-month nationwide experience from Israel reported the overall estimated level of protection from prior SARS-CoV-2 infection for documented infection is 94.8%; hospitalization 94.1%; and severe illness 96·4%. Our results question the need to vaccinate previously-infected individuals.
- A preprint study in April 2021 on BioRxiv told us that following a typical case of mild COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ T cells not only persist but continuously differentiate in a coordinated fashion well into convalescence, into a state characteristic of long-lived, self-renewing memory. While a May 2020 report in the journal Immunity verified SARS-CoV-2-specific neutralizing antibodies are detected in COVID-19 convalescent subjects, as well as cellular immune responses. Here, they found that neutralizing antibody titers do correlate with the number of virus-specific T cells.
- An article in Nature, May 2021, found SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells, which are an absolutely central source for protective antibodies. Even when one only had a mild infection, anti-SARS-CoV-2 spike protein antibodies were detectable beyond 11 months’ post-infection in this study.
- EClinical Medicine similarly wrote in an article: A population-based analysis of the longevity of SARS-CoV-2 antibody seropositivity in the United States and provided damning details for the Branch Covidien cult relative to natural immunity, stating antibody detection is possible for almost a year post-natural infection of COVID-…Based on current evidence, we hypothesize that antibodies to both S and N-proteins after natural infection may persist for longer than previously thought, thereby providing evidence of sustainability that may influence post-pandemic planning.
- In COVID-19 Natural Immunity vs. Vaccine Immunity, by Ian Martizsus, June 11, 2021, at Cure-Hub, he noted COVID shots could generate higher antibody levels than natural infection, but this does not mean vaccine-induced immunity is more protective, in that natural immunity confers much wider protection as your body recognizes all five proteins of the virus and not just one as it does when you get the shot.
- A June 2021 Nature article told us that Wang et al. show that, between six and 12 months after infection, the concentration of neutralizing antibodies remains unchanged. That the acute immune reaction extends even beyond six months is suggested by the authors’ analysis of SARS-CoV-2-specific memory B cells in the blood of the convalescent individuals over the course of the year. These memory B cells continuously enhance the reactivity of their SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies through a process known as somatic hypermutation. The good news is that the evidence thus far predicts that infection with SARS-CoV-2 induces long-term immunity in most individuals.
I had it already. Can I get it again?
So… if you have had Covid, can you get it again? In Ireland, a systematic review including 615,777 people who had recovered from COVID-19, with a maximum duration of follow-up of more than ten months, was done, published April 27, 2021, and entitled Quantifying the risk of SARS‐CoV‐2 reinfection over time. And what did they come up with? Not anything Fauci, Walensky, or CNN will be breathlessly reporting any time soon: Reinfection was an uncommon event… “with no study reporting an increase in the risk of reinfection over time. The absolute reinfection rate ranged from 0% to 1.1%, while the median reinfection rate was just 0.27%. See corroborating stories on this here, Delta Variant: Natural Immunity 700% Greater Protection Than Shot, Data from Israeli Govt. Shows, or here, Israeli government data shows natural immunity from infection much stronger than vaccine-induced immunity.
In Ireland, the Irish counties of Waterford and Carlow, where 99.7% and 98% (respectively) of all adults are vaccinated, cases are exploding, where they are seeing the greatest caseload since March. Similarly, in Taiwan, evidence indicates more people are dying from the vaccine than from COVID.
But why stop there? MedRxiv also adds in SARS-CoV-2 reinfection in a cohort of 43,000 antibody-positive individuals followed for up to 35 weeks that Another study revealed similarly reassuring results. It followed 43,044 SARS-CoV-2 antibody-positive people for up to 35 weeks, and only 0.7% were reinfected. When genome sequencing was applied to estimate the population-level risk of reinfection, the risk was estimated at 0.1%. They noted that there was no waning immunity over seven months of follow-up, unlike with the COVID-19 injection, which led the researchers to comment, Reinfection is rare. Natural infection appears to elicit strong protection against reinfection with an efficacy >90% for at least seven months.
The net of this? As Dr. McCullough says, if you’ve had it, It’s one-and-done.
How long will this immunity last? As noted above, if you had SARS back in 2003, a report in Emerging Microbes Infection said in 2020 that people who had recovered from SARS-CoV — a virus that is genetically closely related to SARS-CoV-2 and belongs to the same viral species — maintained significant levels of neutralizing antibodies at least 17 years after initial infection. It was initially suggested that natural COVID-19 immunity might be short-lived, based on data on SARS-CoV-2, which found that antibody titers declined rapidly in the first months after recovery from COVID-19.
Washington University School of Medicine found that if you’ve had COVID-19 — even a mild case — you’re likely to be immune for life, as is the case with recovery from many infectious agents.
According to the senior author of the study Ali Ellebedy, Ph.D., an associate professor of pathology and immunology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, It’s normal for antibody levels to go down after acute infection, but they don’t go down to zero; they plateau. Basically, as cited in Nature, when a new infection occurs, cells called plasmablasts provide antibodies, but when the virus is cleared, longer-lasting memory B cells move in to monitor blood for signs of reinfection. Bone marrow plasma cells (BMPCs) also exist in bones, acting as persistent and essential sources of protective antibodies. Ellebedy even said the protection provided by naturally acquired immunity is likely to continue – in his words – indefinitely. See here for Nature story entitled SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans.
Dr. Peter McCullough added, [T]here has never been a confirmed second [COVID-19] infection beyond 90 days with similar or worse cardinal symptoms and confirmed PCR/Antigen/Sequencing test.
For those that didn’t get that “zero” means z-e-r-o above, let me help by adding “never” means n-e-v-e-r.
Worse, McCullough adds that by getting vaccinated, you’re setting yourself up for a very narrow immunity —unlike broad naturally acquired immunity — that could be easily overwhelmed by a more virulent virus: What I know based on the literature right now is there could be a risk given the narrow spectrum of immunologic coverage … There could be such a narrow immunity that more virulent strain could overwhelm it … The most recent variant is the Delta variant. That’s the weakest of all the variants and the most easily treatable. But if someone, let’s say a nefarious entity created a more virulent virus, it could easily be designed to scoot past a very narrow immunity that hundreds of millions, if not billions of people, will be keyed to with narrow immunity.
To this, Julie Beal wrote that One study that tested antibodies in the blood of SARS survivors found they all had “significant” levels of antibodies remaining in their blood 17 years after infection. Anti-N antibodies waned more than anti-RBD antibodies, and the latter is known to play a more important role in providing protective immunity (The RBD is part of the spike). Also, she added Anderson et al. demonstrated in a cohort of 207 pre-pandemic samples that 5% reacted to the SARS-CoV-2 S proteins, 2% against the RBD, and 19% against N.” Beal’s entire vaccine archive is here: https://www.activistpost.com/tag/julie-beal What she does is brilliant.
Deep State, Shallow Science
But here is the disturbing part – even Mayo Clinic has been “gotten to,” where they have scrubbed references to survivors of the 1919 Spanish flu having antibodies that remained a hundred years later. You, dear reader, can make your own guesses, but suffice to say the Mayo CEO is a governor at the WEF. Of course, the “problem” was that long-lasting immunity from the Spanish flu could be extrapolated to Covid, and thus stop the push to give everyone the clot shot, and we can’t have that! The Mayo whitewashing was caught in the act by an enterprising researcher, American Institute for Economic Research author Jon Sanders, who wrote on June 4, 2021, as to the longevity of the 1919 Spanish flu antibodies that suddenly vanished with no trace. I personally called Mayo twice in Minnesota, and each time they blew me off. Quod erat demonstrandum.
Spanish Flu “Original Flavor,” said, as Sanders notes [T]hose who survived the 1918 flu (influenza) pandemic were later immune to infection with the H1N1 flu, a subtype of influenza A. The Mayo Clinic pointed out that H1N1 was during the 2009-10 flu season, which would be 92 years later:
Sanders then writes about Mayo’s New! Improved & Scrubbed Flavor! on long-lasting immunity As can be seen from the Internet Archive, however, sometime after April 14, the Mayo Clinic removed that compelling historical aside:
Sanders adds The Mayo Clinic also reoriented its page to feature vaccination over “the natural infection method” (method?) and added a section on “the outlook for achieving herd immunity in the U.S.” This new section stated that “it’s not clear if or when the U.S. will achieve herd immunity” but encouraged people nonetheless that “the FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at protecting against severe illness requiring hospitalization and death … allowing people to better be able to live with the virus.”
Does something smell rotten, if not in Denmark, as least Scandinavian-heavy Minnesota? Perhaps it might just be the lutefisk, which ScandinavianFoodStore.com describes as having “a unique texture and scent which can be quite intense for first-timers.” Still, perhaps we might also check under some putrid documents that need, as Obama told us, the disinfectant of sunlight, if not the lye they use to create Minnesota lutefisk.
The above should provide some grist for the mill with your intellectually honest friends and family. I understand that many will not be open to anything that deviates from the Kool-Aid drinking instructions. But we must try. Some will listen, some will opt for the red pill. Recall the miracles that occurred in the bright blue skies over London during the darkest days of the Battle of Britain; recall the incredibly providential events that turned the Battle of Midway around, or George Washington’s Battle of Long Island that was decided by sudden, inexplicable fog. Perhaps it will be something completely different, such as David B. Parkinson, who – with absolutely zero experience with guns, ballistics, or fire control – had a dream where he used the same sound recording equipment he had recently developed for Bell in wartime England to create a gun to shoot down V-1 flying bombs from the Third Reich. His M-9 entered military service in 1943, and in one month, 90 percent of German V-1 buzz bombs destined for London were shot down over the cliffs of Dover; in a single week, 89 of 91 V-1 bombs launched from Antwerp were shot down using radar-guided 90-millimeter guns controlled by M-9s.
In any event, we needn’t despair. As Gandalf told us in The Lord of the Rings, “despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.” And as one indicator of light peaking through the darkness, just this week, despite mass censorship, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s book on Tony Fauci’s egregious corruption is, as of this writing, the #1 best seller on Amazon, NY Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
“In the end, all corruption will come about as a consequence of the natural sciences.” – Soren Kierkegaard.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.