I am a fan of the work of Dr. Peter Breggin since long before Covid, and I believe the current issues are possibly his finest hour, where all his long experience is paying off. His book about Covid (Covid-19 and the Global Predators, We Are the Prey), which he wrote...
Shenanigans at the Department of Justice? Or is God working to deliver justice?
Shenanigans at the Department of Justice? Or is God working to deliver justice? Where the Grand Jury Petition stands today.
As you may or may not know, for the past several months, I have been working every day to help the victims of (pharmaceutical) harmaceutical abuse…aka people who were lied to about the experimental shots being ‘safe & effective’…aka people who were never informed before giving their consent…aka people who got the shot, got genetically modified, and got severely injured…aka people who supposedly don’t exist according to Fauci and friends.
On March 7, 2022, I, along with Senator Kim Thatcher, Senator Dennis Linthicum, and a GREAT support team, filed the 1st known grand jury petition (along with over 1,000 pages of substantive evidence) alleging that named persons within the CDC, HHS, and NVSS violated multiple federal laws. In doing so, our petition alleges that these persons committed criminal acts of fraud and willful misconduct that have led to millions of deaths & injuries and the misappropriation of at least $3.5 Trillion US Taxpayer Dollars.
For comparison, infectious diseases with similar recovery rates as COVID cost US Taxpayers about $50 Billion nationwide over a similar 2-year time period.
You can read the official petition, our detailed allegations, and educate yourself on the grand jury system and how you might be able to engage it in the name of liberty and justice for all right here:
While you’re there, please donate to support our legal efforts at the link above. We are grateful for any and all you can share.
Since our filing on March 7, 2022, the following has happened:
- We have retained Steve Joncus, Esq., to represent us.
- April 26 thru May 25, 2022 – Proof of Service for Defendants Rochelle Walensky (CDC), Xavier Becerra (HHS), Brian Moyer (NVSS), Robert Redfield (CDC-former), Alex Azar (HHS-former) submitted to Federal Court. Before a case can move forward, all defendants must be served a copy of the petition and all exhibits.
- June 27, 2022 – Defendants file a response to service through US Attorney Scott Asphaug with only hours remaining before a default judgment would have been entered in our favor. Defendants request that their case be consolidated from 5 individual defendants into 1 group. An interesting request seeing as it formally connects the Biden administration (Walensky, Becerra, Moyer) to the Trump administration (Redfield, Azar, Moyer). Essentially the Department of Justice (DoJ) will seek to defend these government heads rather than investigate them as we requested of the DoJ in October 2020 and August 2021.
- June 27, 2022 – Defendants also request an extension of time to author and file a motion to dismiss our grand jury petition. Of interest is the fact that citizens like you or I get only 21 days in federal court to respond to service, while federal employees get 60 days to respond. These defendants already had 60 days to file a motion to dismiss but instead filed a response to service with only hours remaining, and then requested an additional 60 days so the government can presumably bring the weight of law to bear in their future motion to dismiss. Fun times ahead on the road to freedom.
- June 30, 2022 – The Honorable Marco A. Hernandez, the presiding judge assigned to this case, granted the extension of time to the defendants as is often judicial custom.
But it’s what has happened since that is eyebrow-raising.
We found it very interesting that Scott Asphaug was assigned to defend the government officials we have accused of criminal fraud and willful misconduct.
Scott Asphaug was the US Attorney, and Senators Thatcher and Linthicum appealed directly to him in August of 2021, imploring him to launch a grand jury investigation into the allegations of massive death certificate fraud and willful misconduct.
However, rather than launch a grand jury investigation into our findings, Scott Asphaug decided to inform the DoJ and then direct the Senators to communicate with the DoJ in Washington DC.
The Senators did and were apparently stonewalled by the DoJ as confirmation of a grand jury investigating our findings was never made public. This is why we elected to file a formal petition in federal court in March of this year.
Now, the gentleman we asked to launch an investigation into allegations of criminal fraud and willful misconduct, is defending the accused rather than investigating their potential crimes.
In the theater of the absurd, you can’t make this stuff up, and it gets even better.
On July 14, 2022, the DoJ decided to reassign Scott Asphaug from Oregon to Nairobi, Kenya, effective July 17, 2022.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Scott Asphaug has been reassigned from Oregon all the way to Africa effective immediately, and a new US Attorney is being assigned.
And who is assigning the new US Attorney?
The Honorable Marco A. Hernandez.
To be fair, we don’t know whether this is great news, horrible news, or a big nothing burger for our grand jury petition.
Our hope is that it is great news, and the Honorable Marco A. Hernandez, a man who comes from very humble beginnings and is also a man of faith, will assign our formal petition to a grand jury for investigation.
I’ll keep you updated as we learn more but know this…we are prepared to take this case to the Supreme Court because it is the legal obligation and duty of EVERY government agency to provide accurate information for the people of our great nation…and that obligation was violated by the CDC, HHS, and NVSS.
Making this situation right is where my heart is, and I hope yours is too. I’ve taken an oath of service to (1) help the victims of harmaceutical abuse recover from their genetic modifications, (2) hold the alleged criminals who’ve devastated our country accountable, and (3) do all I can to make sure this nightmare never happens again.
We have been lied to repeatedly, and in a nation that champions freedom and bravery…lies do not become us.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.