No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
We now see government-dictated medical care at its worst in our history since the federal government mandated these ineffective and dangerous treatments for COVID-19, and then created financial incentives for hospitals and doctors to use only those “approved” (and paid for) approaches. Patients need to take active steps to plan before getting sick to use early home-based treatment of COVID-19 that can help you save their life. This post will help guide you before, during, and at discharge to help you avoid many of the pitfalls in our hospital systems. Read my earlier article on hospital protocols: Government Bounties to Hospitals Make Covid Patients Prisoners to Protocols.
1. PRINT copy of TFH COVID Early Treatment Guide.
2. PLAN early outpatient treatment options. Arrange to have medications and supplies in place before you get sick.
3. PREPARE Covid-specific Healthcare Power of Attorney (HCPOA) for each family member. Make it effective immediately when a patient is ill, not just if the patient is incapacitated. Here are some examples:
4. CHECK your state law rights for family if there is no HCPOA.
5. DEMAND ACCESS to PATIENT MEDICAL RECORDS and Hospital’s COVID treatment protocol. POA or family member sign HIPAA form to access patient portal for medical records, fax to hospital, make sure to obtain log-in information. If the hospital refuses to provide electronic access or release records, review HIPAA, which defers to state law regarding rights to access medical records. ENGAGE ATTORNEY ASAP to send a demand letter and seek a court order to force access to medical records.
6. DEMAND ACCESS TO PATIENT FOR POA/FAMILY. Engage ATTORNEY ASAP to send a demand letter and seek a court order to force access to PATIENT. If denied, seek a court order allowing access. FILE report to the state agency to investigate the protection of vulnerable adult. Consider reporting to Sheriff for criminal investigation and help to gain access.
7. EXPLORE OPTIONS FOR HOME TREATMENT. Contact Info@TruthForHealth.org to engage our COVID Care Strategy Team to assist with strategies to assist with home care resources: hospice, O2 vendors, home health agencies, TeleMedicine physicians/nurse practitioners. Arrange ambulance transport, backup generator for O2 equipment.
8. DEMAND discharge to home hospice/home care when all aspects of the care plan are in place. Every hospital has a discharge process. Find out what it is ahead of time and plan carefully.
9. PREPARE for HOSPITAL DISCHARGE: Prepare to deal with hospital obstruction to discharge of patient.
Prepare to deal with hospital threats, “You will die if you leave.” It is YOUR choice whether to risk death in hospital or risk death at home with family. Once you are on a ventilator, the risk of death may be as high as 90%. You have the absolute right to decide your course of action.
Patients have the absolute right to reject medical treatment and seek a discharge, even if against medical advice (AMA).
Arrange Attorney presence at the hospital (i.e., ON-SITE) during the discharge process. Critical for an attorney to be present to avoid threats of arrest of a family seeking discharge.
Consider arranging an ambulance to arrive just prior to the attorney and family, so there is no delay for patient transport.
Review ALL discharge documents carefully before ANYONE signs.
Hospital AMA forms typically have a blanket release of liability for ALL claims against the hospital. DO NOT SIGN THIS.
Hospitals cannot stop discharge for failure to sign AMA forms.
Hospice care does not mean “death care.” Hospice services are supportive, comfort care paid by most insurance. While hospice services do not pay for active treatment, it is the patient’s and family’s right to self-pay for any added treatment services the patient may want to continue.
10. YOUR LIFE IS GOD’S GIFT. Your time on earth should be in His hands, not controlled by a lack of proper care in hospitals.
Contact Info@TruthForHealth.org to engage our COVID Care Strategy Team for assistance. Consider donating to support our MEDICAL FREEDOM Defense Fund.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.
Use the code ‘OUTLOUD’ and receive your 20% discount on your first order.