I am a fan of the work of Dr. Peter Breggin since long before Covid, and I believe the current issues are possibly his finest hour, where all his long experience is paying off. His book about Covid (Covid-19 and the Global Predators, We Are the Prey), which he wrote...
Taking Back Control of Your Life: Week 1 The Art of Cellular Healing
Your body is absolutely amazing because it’s designed to heal itself…when you give it what it needs. Driving the healing process to help you get rid of waste, move those muscles, make new energy, and even rest is nourishment for your cells…and specifically your Mitochondria for cellular ENERGY production.
Starting Friday, Sept 9, and every Friday for 8 weeks, Dr. Henry Ealy and Malcolm will provide you with the steps and process of Taking Back Control of Your Life on The Voice of a Nation, 6 pm & 11 pm each Friday. Each episode can be found on podcast networks the following day. This special series is dedicated to assisting all of us in a post-COVID world. There are those who are struggling with Long COVID, people who have been impacted by vaccine injuries, and finally, those who want a healthy immune system after COVID.
Your body needs FOUR simple things every day.
Fun Facts About Your Amazing Body
- Mitochondria produce energy in each cell of your body
- There are at least 24 enzyme-dependent steps for energy production that require key B-Vitamins & Minerals to work
- These 24 enzyme-dependent steps happen 1000 times faster than you can blink your eye
- For every 100 pounds you weigh, your body will make 60 pounds of energy each day if you have all the B Vitamins & Minerals you need
- Energy is called ATP, Prana, the Vital Force, or Chi…they’re all the same thing
In This Episode
Listen in to what the harmaceutical industry doesn’t want you to know and reclaim your health & freedom in this simple step.
- Three unique groups now (1) Vaxxed & Injured, (2) Long Haulers, (3) Unvaxxed
- The majority of Long Haulers are just Vaxxed & Injured, but intentionally misdiagnosed
- All 3 groups need the nutrients for energy production found in multi-vitamins
To maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Get Healthycell – America Out Loud listeners get a 25% discount off that first order
- Immune Super Boost
- AM PM Healthspan System
- REM Sleep
- FOCUS + RECALL
If you are injured? Not feeling great? Been diagnosed with a disease?
- Get Medicinal Grade In Therapeutic Range & A Discount Too
- Recommended Multivitamins
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950 w NAC
- Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients
- Many others to choose from
- Make sure Pantothenic Acid is at least 100mg per serving
What Color Should My Pee Really Be?
- Highlighter Yellow – Listen In To Learn Why
How Many Times Should I Pee Each Day?
- 4 to 6 Times – Listen In To Learn Why
How Much Water Should I Drink Every Day?
- Half Your Body Weight (lbs) In Fluid Ounces (oz.)
Can I Drink Too Much Water?
- Yes – Listen In To Learn How Too Much Water Can Hurt You
Take 1 Step Forward This Week With Malcolm & Dr. H
Each episode, you’ll have the opportunity to do what Malcolm & Dr. H are doing each week so you can feel what Energetic Health can do for you. Always make sure you check in with a licensed and qualified healthcare professional before attempting anything we talk about on air. Safe & Smart is always the best approach to getting healthy.
- Start Teaching Your Body To Poop As Soon As You Wake Up
- When You Wake Up, Sit On The Pot & Give Yourself At Least 15 Minutes
- Always Make Sure Your Knees Are Above Your Hips
- If At First You Don’t Succeed…Do It Again Tomorrow
- Your Body Will Figure It Out
- Commit to at least 5 days of exercise
- The Key is to keep moving for at least 30 minutes after you begin to perspire
- Cycling, Running, Walking, Yoga, Gym Workouts…all good
- Start taking a multivitamin every day to boost cellular energy production
- Always take with food
- Keep track of your moods and how you feel
- Keep track of the color of your pee too
- Commit to a minimum of 7 hours of sleep each night
- Keep track of your moods and how you feel when you wake up
- Get a head start on Intermittent Fasting
- Go 16 consecutive hours with zero calories
- Eat calories in an 8-hour window each day
- Water & Unsweetened Herbal Tea are great while fasting
- For example, if you finish eating at 8 pm on a Monday, then you wouldn’t eat again until 12 noon on Tuesday. Then on Tuesday, you could eat calories from 12 noon until 8 pm again
- If you feel light-headed, drink more water
- If you still feel light-headed, eat something even if it hasn’t been 16 hours
Injuries from the COVID Shot as of 8.26.22 (These aren’t vaccines. These aren’t safe)
- Total Injuries – 1,394,706
- Hospitalizations (Because of the Shot) – 175,020
- Life-threatening Experiences – 33,832
- Americans Permanently Injured – 57,310
- Total Deaths – 30,605
- Deaths within 48 Hours – 8,177
- Includes 4 Babies & at least 37 Kids
- Myocarditis & Pericarditis – 45,021
Source: VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System)
86% of reports are directly from medical professionals
VAERS injuries are substantially underreported by a factor of 5 to 41 times
You can safely multiply the above numbers by 5 to get a better idea of how widespread the injuries are. It is reasonable to claim that there are over 150,000 deaths due to the experimental shots, for example.
Long Haul COVID as of 6.22.22
- Americans with Long Haul COVID – Estimated 20 Million Adults
- Many of these are likely injuries after getting the shot that are being misdiagnosed as Long Haul COVID
- This creates yet another problem for the harmaceutical industry to profit from while also ignoring the shots as the cause of the problem
Looking For More?
- Learn how to cleanse your body, detox your cells, and engage the advanced healing powers living within each of your cells by fasting.
- Classes start Sep 9th (Enrollment is open through Sep 16th)
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.