I am a fan of the work of Dr. Peter Breggin since long before Covid, and I believe the current issues are possibly his finest hour, where all his long experience is paying off. His book about Covid (Covid-19 and the Global Predators, We Are the Prey), which he wrote...
Taking Back Control of Your Life: Week 2 Food Allergies – Don’t Guess When You Can Know!
99% of Americans have delayed food allergies…98% don’t even know it.
The Difference Between Immediate Food Allergies & Delayed Food Allergies
- Your cellular immune system is very simple. Immune cells constantly look at the things floating around under your skin and ask one question. Is this ‘Self’ or ‘Not Self’?
- If it’s ‘Self’ or ’Can Help Self’ – Immune cells leave it alone
- If it’s ‘Not Self’ or ‘Can Hurt Self’ – Immune cells attack and attempt to destroy it
- B-Cells attack ‘Not Self’ or ‘Can Hurt Self’ using antibodies
- The allergic attack can be immediate using IgE Antibodies
- The allergic attack can be delayed using IgG Antibodies
- The allergic attack can be both immediate and then delayed as well
Every Friday, in the months of Sept and Oct, Dr. Henry Ealy and Malcolm will provide you with the steps and process of Taking Back Control of Your Life on The Voice of a Nation, 6 pm & 11 pm each Friday. Each episode can be found on podcast networks the following day. This special series is dedicated to assisting all of us in a post-COVID world. There are those who are struggling with Long COVID, people who have been impacted by vaccine injuries, and finally, those who want a healthy immune system after COVID.
Immediate Allergic Attacks Are Easy For People To Figure Out…
If a person is allergic to peanuts or shellfish, for example, the throat closes in seconds.
But what about delayed allergic attacks?
Delayed allergic attacks show up in other ways…any food can cause an attack, and the problematic foods are unique for each person.
The delayed allergic attack can show up as chronic conditions like eczema, asthma, ear infections, fatigue, dark circle under the eyes, always getting sick, swollen tonsils, acid reflux, joint pain, migraines, appendicitis, and weird digestive pains & symptoms even though all testing looks normal.
Delayed allergic attacks typically start anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days after eating an offending food, and the symptoms can last for up to 56 days from the last time a person eats the offending food.
Imagine eating a food on Tuesday, but your Immune System didn’t start reacting to it until Thursday…would you be able to tell which food was causing the chronic health problems you’re experiencing?
That’s EXACTLY why it’s important not to guess when you can know.
- Remember our teaching concept from Episode 1
- What Your Body Needs Each Day
- Eliminating All Delayed Food Allergies Helps ALL Four Categories Above
Fun Facts About Your Amazing Body
- Mitochondria and Immune cells that help you purify your body, rely on proton pumps to be effective. Mitochondria are essential for energy production. Immune cells are essential for overall health by attacking ‘Not Self’ and ‘Can Hurt Self’ things like infections, cancer cells, and chemical pollution in your body.
- Taking a Nexium, Protonix, Prevacid, or Prilosec is what’s known as a proton pump inhibitor (PPI).
- So while you may be attempting to slow down acid reflux, what can also happen is the inhibition of proton pumps in Mitochondria and Immune Cells.
- This means that when you take a PPI for heartburn, you could also be inhibiting energy production and weakening your immune system too.
- Remember, Acid Reflux is typically a result of delayed food allergies, or, more simply, eating a diet your immune system doesn’t like. That’s often the root cause.
- Top 4 Most Common Delayed Food Allergens?
In This Episode:
Listen in to what the harmaceutical industry doesn’t want you to know and reclaim your health & freedom in this simple step.
- Three unique groups now (1) Vaxxed & Injured, (2) Long Haulers, (3) Unvaxxed
- Evidence is overwhelming that the Vaxxed are suffering from immune system dysregulation and long haulers from severe nutrient deficiency
- Even still, all 3 groups need to know whether or not the foods they are eating are helping or hurting them.
- Are you dealing with something not related to COVID…well, you need to know which foods your immune system likes and which foods it doesn’t too.
Interested In Getting A Delayed Food Allergy Panel AND Having A Certified Holistic Nutritionist Develop A Personalized Dietary Plan Just For You?
To maintain a healthy lifestyle:
- Get Healthycell – America Out Loud listeners get a 25% discount off that first order
- Immune Super Boost
- AM PM Healthspan System
- REM Sleep
- FOCUS + RECALL
If you are injured? Not feeling great? Been diagnosed with a disease?
- Get Medicinal Grade In Therapeutic Range & A Discount Too
- Recommended Multivitamins
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950 w NAC
- Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients
- Many others to choose from
- Make sure Pantothenic Acid is at least 100mg per serving
“Where there is space, there is movement…Where there is movement, there is energy…and where there is energy, disease cannot exist.” – Dr. H
Great Thoughts From This Episode:
In your own health history, how can you know where your body likely still needs a helping hand in order to fully recover and realize Energetic Health?
Finish the following thought.
“I haven’t felt good since…[you fill in the blank].”
This will point you back to when things started to go wrong healthwise and what natural medicine can help you overcome.
Listen to this episode for Malcolm’s story about an injury that changed his life.
Take 1 Step Forward This Week With Malcolm & Dr. H
In each episode, you’ll have the opportunity to do what Malcolm & Dr. H are doing each week so you can feel what Energetic Health can do for you. Always make sure you check in with a licensed and qualified healthcare professional before attempting anything we talk about on air. Safe & Smart is always the best approach to getting healthy.
- Start Teaching Your Body To Poop As Soon As You Wake Up
- When You Wake Up, Sit On The Pot & Give Yourself At Least 15 Minutes
- Always Make Sure Your Knees Are Above Your Hips
- If At First You Don’t Succeed…Do It Again Tomorrow
- Your Body Will Figure It Out
- Commit to at least 5 days of exercise
- The Key is to keep moving for at least 30 minutes after you begin to perspire
- Cycling, Running, Walking, Yoga, Gym Workouts…all good
- Start taking a multivitamin every day to boost cellular energy production
- Always take with food
- Keep track of your moods and how you feel
- Keep track of the color of your pee too
- Commit to a minimum of 7 hours of sleep each night
- Keep track of your moods and how you feel when you wake up
- Get a head start on Intermittent Fasting
- Go 16 consecutive hours with zero calories
- Eat calories in an 8-hour window each day
- Water & Unsweetened Herbal Tea are great while fasting
- For example, if you finish eating at 8 pm on a Monday, then you wouldn’t eat again until 12noon on Tuesday. Then on Tuesday, you could eat calories from 12noon until 8 pm again
- If you feel light-headed, drink more water
- If you still feel light-headed, eat something even if it hasn’t been 16 hours
Looking For More?
- Learn what Holistic Nutrition can do for you!
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.