When the customer/loan portfolio of any bank is weighted heavily toward one industry, its fortunes will be more closely tied to the fortunes of that industry. The failure of such an institution will have painful consequences within the sector it serves, but is...
Taking Back Control of Your Life: Week 4 Herbs Everyone Should Meet
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Let’s Look At Dr. H’s Top 10 Herbs
How Herbs Work
Herbs work largely at the cellular level by increasing or decreasing specific enzymes so that the function of the cell can be adjusted gently without creating adverse events common to most harmaceutical interventions.
However, there is a hierarchy within the cell that must be honored before you can ever get the most out of the herbs you use, whether they’re in Dr. H’s Top 10 or not.
Think back to Episode 1, The Key Is Energy!
Energy drives all cellular functions. It is the MOST ESSENTIAL factor in whether a cell works like it’s designed to, or not. Next, is alkaline cellular pH, a topic we haven’t covered in detail yet, but one that is assisted greatly by eliminating Delayed Food Allergens and eating an Organic, Plant-based diet.
At the cell level, once energy production and alkaline pH have been established, what happens next is literally biological magic! The cell starts to make enzymes for a myriad of functions such as metabolism, detoxification, and replication. We’ll talk more about beautiful process where you can see God at work in episode 6.
For now it goes…(1) Energy Production, (2) Alkalinity, (3) Enzyme Production.
When you use herbs and there is energy production and alkalinity already happening…you get to FEEL what an herb can really do! And you get to feel it using a minimal amount of the herb!
What Do Enzymes Do?
Cellular enzymes basically speed up all biochemical functions within a cell.
Without enzymes, just like without energy, life as we know it would cease.
Dr. H’s Top 10 Herbs
- Cannabis – Talk about the word Marijuana
- Green Tea
- Siberian Ginseng
- Licorice Root
- Medicinal Mushrooms (Does Not Include The Psychedelics)
- Hawthorn Berry
- Black Elderberry
- Stinging Nettle Leaf
- Milk Thistle
Know What’s Good About Herbs?
Thanks to the incredibly high antioxidant content, known scientifically as Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC), most herbs Stop Damage BEFORE It Starts!
Dr. H’s Top 10 Herbs Everyone Should Meet
DOWNLOAD FREE PDF!
Get Dr. H’s 16 Principles For Eating Healthy
DOWNLOAD HERE FOR FREE!
Fun Facts About Your Amazing Body
- Organic Herbs, Like Many Organic Plant-based Foods, Have High ORAC Antioxidant Values.
- The Higher The ORAC Antioxidant Value…The Greater The Ability Of The Food To Sponge Up Free Radicals That Are Causing Cellular Damage.
- Cellular Damage Created Free Radicals, Which Leads To Inflammation.
- By Stopping Cellular Damage BEFORE It Starts, ORAC Antioxidants Are Essential For Health & Freedom Every Day!
- Only Plants Contain Antioxidants. Why?
- Because Antioxidants Are Part Of The Plant’s Immune System…And They Just So Happen To Help Our Immune System Too.
- Organic Cloves have an ORAC Antioxidant capacity of 290,283 per 100g serving.
- Wild Organic Blueberries have an ORAC Antioxidant capacity of 13,427 pre 100g serving.
- Organic Cloves are much more potent giving them antimicrobial power too.
- Organic Blueberries aren’t as potent as cloves, but because you can eat more of them, they are every bit as effective as a provider of antioxidants to help you stop damage before it starts!
In This Episode
Listen in to what the harmaceutical industry doesn’t want you to know and reclaim your health & freedom in this simple step.
- Three unique groups now (1) Vaxxed & Injured, (2) Long Haulers, (3) Unvaxxed
- Evidence is overwhelming that the Vaxxed are suffering from immune system dysregulation and long haulers from severe nutrient deficiency.
- Even still, all 3 groups need to eat and drink Organic Herbs if health is the ultimate goal. A person can’t become healthy by eating poison. It just doesn’t work that way.
- Are you dealing with something not related to COVID…well, you need to eat and drink Organic Herbs too…if for no other reason than Organic Herbs have a very high antioxidant content to help stop damage before it begins.
Interested In Learning More About The Healing Power of Organic Foods & Herbs?
To maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Get Healthycell – America Out Loud listeners get a 25% discount off that first order
- Immune Super Boost
- AM PM Healthspan System
- REM Sleep
- FOCUS + RECALL
If you are injured? Not feeling great? Been diagnosed with a disease?
- Get Medicinal Grade Vitamins In Therapeutic Range & A Discount Too
- Recommended Multivitamins
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950 w NAC
- Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients
- Many others to choose from
- Make sure Pantothenic Acid is at least 100mg per serving
Take 1 Step Forward This Week With Malcolm & Dr. H
Each episode you’ll have the opportunity to do what Malcolm & Dr. H are doing each week so you can feel what Energetic Health can do for you. Always make sure you check in with a licensed and qualified healthcare professional before attempting anything we talk about on air. Safe & Smart is always the best approach to getting healthy.
- Start Teaching Your Body To Poop As Soon As You Wake Up
- When You Wake Up, Sit On The Pot & Give Yourself At Least 15 Minutes
- Always Make Sure Your Knees Are Above Your Hips
- If At First You Don’t Succeed…Do It Again Tomorrow
- Your Body Will Figure It Out
- Commit to at least 5 days of exercise
- Key is to keep moving for at least 30 minutes after you begin to perspire
- Cycling, Running, Walking, Yoga, Gym Workouts…all good
- Start taking a multivitamin everyday to boost cellular energy production
- Take the 7 Day Organic Challenge, let your moods tell you which is better…eating poison and calling it food, or eating clean food that makes you feel great?
- Add Organic Herbs to your meals and drink Organic Tea in some form daily.
- Commit to a minimum of 7 hours of sleep each night
- Keep track of your moods and how you feel when you wake up
- Get a head start on Intermittent Fasting
- Go 16 consecutive hours with zero calories
- Eat calories in a 8 hour window each day
- Water & Unsweetened Herbal Tea are great while fasting
- For example, if you finish eating at 8pm on a Monday, then you wouldn’t eat again until 12noon on Tuesday. Then on Tuesday you could eat calories from 12noon until 8pm again
- If you feel light headed, drink more water
- If you still feel light headed, eat something even if it hasn’t been 16 hours
Looking For More?
- Learn what Holistic Nutrition can do for you!
The Voice of a Nation can be heard on weekdays at 6 pm ET, with an encore at 11 pm ET. Listen on iHeart Radio, our world-class media player, or our free apps on Apple, Android, or Alexa.
America Out Loud is the premier news network with a diverse array of talk shows that inform and inspire. A daily resource for smart people.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.