We are living at the end of an era. It is true that history is transparent; fluid, while we are living it, even for the most prescient people, and that it is difficult to understand the implications of our era looking to the future. It is more difficult to pinpoint...
Who Cares if Americans Suffer from Massive Inflation, High Gas Prices?
Who is stupid enough to buy a car without a test drive? Or buy a house without an inspection?
Who is stupid enough to pass a bill without reading it? The Democrats, because they have one goal, destroy America, so let’s give $123 billion for a slush fund for illegals to get an attorney to fight deportation. Do you have a slush fund? Who cares if Americans suffer from massive inflation, high gas prices? Certainly not Democrats or RINOs.
This week on The Prism of America’s Education, we have on William Federer, who is an author, journalist, speaker, and a patriot with great knowledge. We’ll talk about this ridiculous bill and spending spree that Washington DC is on, and get to the bottom of the corruption. In the meantime, I could go on and on but this is the holiday season, so I’d rather share a cute story than be angry. This story was sent to me by a listener. Enjoy!
The first snowfall of the season came overnight. Upon awakening, I saw the ground was covered with a beautiful glistening white blanket of fresh snow perfect for a snowman. Here’s what happened during the next two hours:
- 8:00 AM – I made a snowman
- 8:10 – A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman
- 8:15 – So, I made a snow woman
- 8:17 – My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman’s voluptuous chest saying it objectified women everywhere
- 8:20 – The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead
- 8:22 – The transgender man.. woman…person…. asked why I didn’t just make one snow person with detachable parts
- 8:25 – The vegans at the end of the street complained about the carrot nose because veggies are food and should never be wasted decorating snow figures
- 8:28 – I was called a racist because my snow couple was white
- 8:30 – I used food coloring to make the snow couple more racially inclusive
- 8:37 – Next, I was accused of using black face on the snowperson
- 8:39 – The middle eastern gentleman living across the street demanded the snow woman be completely covered
- 8:40 – The police arrived in response to a report of potential domestic violence from the Snows
- 8:42 – The feminist neighbor complained again that snow woman’s broomstick needed to be removed because it depicted all women as domestic servants
- 8:43 – The city’s ‘council on equality’ enforcement officer arrived and threatened me with eviction, which was never explained
- 8:45 – A TV news crew from MSNBC showed up. I was asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? I replied “Snowballs”, and I am now reported as sexist
- 9:00 – Next, a live report by the MSNBC news crew stated I was a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, and sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather
- 9:10 – I was asked if I had any accomplices. Then my children were taken by social services
- 9:29 – Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding that I be arrested
- 9:45 – My boss called and fired me because of the negative association with work shown by the live MSNBC news report which was now all over social media
- 9:50 – While it was still way too early, I decided I needed to relax so I hit the bong
- 10:00 – Code Enforcement stopped by to give me a citation for building snowpeople without a permit. So I offered them a hit and we sat for the next two hours staring at the snowpeople while fixing all the ills of the world.
Moral: There ain’t no moral to this story. It is what this world has become because of a bunch of snowflakes.
Is America Worth Saving?
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for educational, general information, and entertainment purposes only and is never intended to constitute medical or legal advice or to replace the personalized care of a primary care practitioner or legal expert.
While we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, the information provided by America Out Loud, its website(s), and any properties (including its radio shows and podcasts) makes no representations, or warranties of any kind, expressed, or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to its website(s) or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website(s) for any purpose.
The opinions expressed on the website(s), and the opinions expressed on the radio shows and podcasts, are the opinions of the show hosts and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs, or policies of anyone or any entity we may endorse. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
At no time, nor in any event, will we be liable for any loss, or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of data or profits arising out of, in an association of, or connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, users can link to other websites that may be listed. Those websites are not under the control of America Out Loud or its brands. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those sites. America Out Loud has no control over what the sites do with the information they collect. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, nor does it endorse the views expressed with or by them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, America Out Loud takes no responsibility for, nor are we, and will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties beyond our control. America Out Loud does not sell, trade, nor market email addresses or other personal data.